A professionally crafted stage upon which the TA3020 delivers its optimal performance.
- Low noise and distortion is paramount. Examples:
- Large PCB dead-zone to keep the output section away from the input section
- Dual analog grounds, one for audio circuitry and another for the housekeeping circuitry
- V5 pre-regulator as well as an ultra close-up regulator
- Optimized to suit your hifi-setup. Upon ordering, you will receive an email requesting the details of your hifi, including your audio source, speaker impedance and power rating etc.
- Protection. Packed with protection features. Overtemperature protection, speaker protection, charge pump protection and pot-adjustable overcurrent protection.
- Power. Can drive in excess of 1000W into low impedance. Includes provision for advanced high-power features such as:
- ground-bounce protection
- output filter snubbering
- Monoblock or Stereo. Can also be switch selectable.
- Diagnostics. Plenty of on-board LEDs and test points.
- Cool. Idle current of only 15mA, only a fraction of other TA3020 amplifers.
- Versatile Fit-out. Can be configured as a plate amp or with a single heatsink.
- Accessible. Most SMT components are located under the PCB, providing easy access.
- Versatile Power Supply.
- Tristan Main Power Supply can be used (requires 2 x 25VRMS to 42VRMS power source), or build your own.
- V5 and V10 linear supplies are provided standard (requires 2 x 10VRMS power source). On-board DC switcher supplies are available (these derive V5 and VN10 from the main power source).
- Compact. 180 x 100mm
- Attractive. Facilitates a simplified, attractive front panel.
- Only one bidirectional front-panel LED is required, with power-on being indicated by one colour, the other colour indicating a mute state.
- There is circuitry to ensure that this LED switches off immediately when the amplifier power is switched off - no slow fading as the capacitors discharge.
- User Guide
Comes with matching plugs for all sockets (Molex-style plugs which are crimped are come with 20cm ready-reimped flying leads) and a flexible heatsink insulator for the main mosfets..